I think we should wait on the card as well. Pre Season starts in less than a month and there will be more interest in the card then. Ryan, should we go ahead and pay for the reserve fee of $250 or are you ok with waiting until the cards sells? I am happy to send my $62.50 now just let me know. More pictures would be great.