BAT BARREL & KNOB Bounty= $400 ! NFL Shield Bounty= $1400 ! Superfractor Bounty= $900 ! NBA Logoman Bounty= $875 ! Bounties Awarded via Site Credit

Forum

• Author
    Chad
    Chad
    Keymaster

Congrats on the great hit guys. Please use this thread to cast your vote and discuss what you would like to do with the card. If you vote to randomize the card you are forfeiting your rights to any share of the card should you lose the random. If you vote to sell and split and you or another sell/split voter wins the random, we will sell the card on your behalf. Only those who vote to sell and split will have a share in the sold card. If you vote to randomize and you win the random draw, the card belongs to you outright. If I need to clarify this any further let me know. It is late, lol.

Chad

Jim Fike
    Participant

What do you guys think it’s worth?… I have 5 of the 16 shares. I don’t have any PC on the card so it doesn’t matter to me either way. Just wanna piece either way:)

Jacob Kivett
    Participant

I have 4 spots and I vote to sell.

jdburton66
    jdburton66
    Participant

1 spot, I choose to sell also

matt_mcwilliams
    Participant

I have 1 spot and I’m fine selling as well.

Jim Fike
    Participant

I will Lock in my vote for sell and split… 5 shares

rhockett1
    Participant

Well crud i was hoping more would try to hit the random. Im gonna wuss out and choose split as well, 1 share

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Avatar rhockett1.
    Jacob Kivett
    Participant

Great. Looks like we are selling. Chad, when will we list it?

Geneklipp
    Participant

Sell is ok with me

esonsalla
    Participant

I’d say random… wont bring enough to make it worth even what was paid for a team after divying up, but I’m outnumbered…so all good.

Jim Fike
    Participant

I agree Eson… not even making spot money back…. I VOTE RANDOM…. I understand the risk if it lands on sell…. random please… final answer

esonsalla
    Participant

Not great odds I’ll win, but no matter who does…its a great item!

jdburton66
    jdburton66
    Participant

If it goes for $500, thats roughly $30 each spot.  That beats not winning it on a random I think.  Now, will it sell for $500 lol

Jim Fike
    Participant

true… under the new rules since I am voting randomize that will be more money for u guys to split if that’s what come up in random… I wanna take the risk…  Random 5X 🙂

Chad
    Chad
    Keymaster

Looks like at this point, I have 14 of 16 votes. JacobK, jdburton66, matt_mcwilliams, rhockett1 & Geneklipp have voted to sell and split, totaling 8 votes. JimboSlice and esonsalla have voted to random, totaling 6 votes. I will reach out to dennis75 via email to get his two votes posted to the forum. – Ryan

dennis75
    Participant

Sell and split regard of price. I think that’s fair. Thank you. (But I will follow what majority of people wants)

Chad
    Chad
    Keymaster

Will be doing the draw for this card during the Monday show, right before the Monday night mixers around 5:00p Pacific time. If the random draw falls on a participant who wishes to sell and split, the card will be posted to eBay and the proceeds split ten ways (for those who voted sell and split). If the random draw falls to a participant that voted for a random draw, the card will be awarded to that individual outright. See Chad’s original post to this thread above for any clarification.

Here are the final vote tallies:

JacobK (4 spots), jdburton66, matt_mcwilliams, rhockett1, Geneklipp, dennis75 (2 spots) – 10 votes for sell/split

JimboSlice1987 (5 spots), esonsalla – 6 votes to random

Chad
    Chad
    Keymaster

Hello everyone, this card is now listed for auction on eBay and will end just after 600p Pacific on Wednesday 6/26/2019. Here is the item number so that you may follow the listing:

rhockett1
    Participant

Hey guys, I’ll take my cut in firehand points.

jdburton66
    jdburton66
    Participant

I’ll take mine in Firehand points as well 🙂

matt_mcwilliams
    Participant

I’ll take the FH credit as well.

Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
We do not share your personal details with anyone.
Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
We do not share your personal details with anyone.