Bat Barrel & Knob Bounty = $900  !  NFL Shield Bounty = $1,200  !  Superfractor Bounty = $550  !  NBA Logoman Bounty = $550  !  Bounties Awarded via Site Credit
Firehandcards

Avoid Josh Melton aka eBay user kellzbellz615

Forum

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

brandon.s.davis
      Participant

This guy told me he won a Soto definitive inscription on this breaker page.   He sold it to me on eBay.  He then told me he had a Luis Garcia inception silver ink auto he’d sell me through PayPal for $45.  I paid him.  He stopped replying to all my messages but tried to fight the case on eBay.   This happened June 26 and I finally got my eBay refund today, but I won’t get the PayPal back.   This guy is a tool.  Avoid dealing with him.

JoBackson
      Participant

I want to point out to anyone on the site that I may someday make deals with:  As an unfortunate coincidence, my name is also Josh Melton.  I go by Jo Backson on the site.  And I am not the tool that Brandon is referring to.  I am a different tool altogether.

brandon.s.davis
      Participant

Wow…he doesn’t deserve to share your name.  This guy is from Tennessee just outside of Nashville.

SwangGlass84s..
      Participant

This dude is str8 up LYING.. I was on vacation during the 4th, so I couldnt ship his card until I for back, not only did I tell him the date I would return, I couldnt have been more apologetic. Before I could make it home, he had put in request for a return, stating the item was missing, I quickly gave him his $$back no questions asked… no hes going around slandering me… it’s quite hilarious, sad and pathetic all at the same time

brandon.s.davis
      Participant

You are such a liar.  Two weeks went by and you never messaged me…never told me you were going on vacation…none of that.  After I bought the card from you on eBay you told me you’d get it out soon and I even bought another card from you through PayPal (which I still haven’t received my $42 from that transaction.). The only time you replied to me was when I got eBay involved.  You messaged me “blow me.”   I have all the messages.   You even private messaged me on this page a few days ago and called me a b*tch ass f**g*t.   I can post all the messages.   I have all the proof.  As a matter of fact I believe I will do that.

brandon.s.davis
      Participant

Kdp615420

that is his new eBay username.  He has a few new negative feedbacks as well.  This guy is the worst.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.