BAT BARREL & KNOB Bounty= $800 ! NFL Shield Bounty= $3300 ! Superfractor Bounty= $500 ! NBA Logoman Bounty= $350 ! Bounties Awarded via Site Credit

Forum

• Author
    Chad
    Chad
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Please use this thread to discuss what you would like to do with this beauty. If either of you decide on a random draw, we will put the card to a random draw. Should you both wish to sell and split the proceeds, we can do that as well. Or, one of you may wish to buy out the other shareholder at an agreed upon price.

Participants:

neko.manju299
    jhorton1220

Thanks guys!

HortonHearsAPoo
    Participant

I’m good with selling and splitting. There’s an Ichiro/Ohtani numbered to 15 that sold for over $1,000 and another has 20 hours left and it’s current bidding is at $610 for comparison. There’s an Ichiro/Matsui numbered to 10 listed for $1,300 and another numbers to 5 listed for $1,200. If I was listing this by myself I’d set a price with a best offer but I think that would be a pain for the two of us. I’d say do a 7 day auction on it and maybe starting with a starting bid of $200-$300.

neko.manju299
    Participant

Thank you for setting up such a place.

This card is the soul of Japan,a treasure of Japan.

I would like to get this card,but how about using the randomizer?

God only knows.

HortonHearsAPoo
    Participant

It only takes one to make the random happen so if that’s what you’re leaning towards then let’s roll the dice. Ryan/Chad can you guys set this up?

Chad
    Chad
    Keymaster

Absolutely, we’ll do a random draw during today’s show. I have another card or two to put to random, will email you guys before the draw takes place live and we’ll record the video for YouTube as well.

Thanks, Ryan

neko.manju299
    Participant

Thanks guys!
    Good luck to everyone.

HortonHearsAPoo
    Participant

Hey guys, I know YouTube was having issues yesterday but I was just checking to see if I missed the random for this card or did it get pushed back to to today.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
We do not share your personal details with anyone.
Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
We do not share your personal details with anyone.