BAT BARREL & KNOB Bounty= $350 ! NFL Shield Bounty= $250 ! Superfractor Bounty= @$200 ! NBA Logoman Bounty= $725 ! Bounties Awarded via Site Credit

Forum

• Author
    UpShottHipHop
    Participant

Ok, I found my new weird non-Chicago Cubs player to PC.
    He happens to have the same first name as me….except I got an extra T because I’m a little bit extra.

UpShottHipHop
    Participant

Primarily interested in RC, but if after 2016, I’m interested in all autos and relic/jersey/patch cards. Only real base cards or non-auto or relic cards I’d be interested in is Rookie cards or variation/insert/sp cards.

I know the demand for Whit isn’t super high… but I’m super high and I’m Whitt.  #WhoUpShottYa

I also have a lot of trading cards available for trade if someone would prefer that route. I have listings on eBay if you want to take a look.

I also PC:Marshall-Mason-Miles Plumlee & Rick Fox.  Warsaw Community High School stand outs, from my former high school. Definitely has a local appeal for me as our community supports these guys greatly.

ALSO… if you happen to come across Nic Moore (former stand out at SMU under Larry Brown) material, I’m interested in that as well. He is also a former WCHS star and Mr. BBall Runner-Up… and my homie.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
We do not share your personal details with anyone.
Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
We do not share your personal details with anyone.