BAT BARREL & KNOB Bounty= $350 ! NFL Shield Bounty= $250 ! Superfractor Bounty= @$200 ! NBA Logoman Bounty= $725 ! Bounties Awarded via Site Credit

Forum

• Author
    Chad
    Chad
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Please use this thread to discuss what you would like to do with this beauty. If either of you decide on a random draw, we will put the card to a random draw. Should you both wish to sell and split the proceeds, we can do that as well. Or, one of you may wish to buy out the other shareholder at an agreed upon price.

Participants:

shin8 – Mariners

jamesoughton – Dodgers

kylieamy – Rangers (two spots)

thepackripper – White Sox

jacobk – Rockies

Thanks guys!

keep.on.smile.s.y
    Participant

Let’s make a randomization decision.

Jacob Kivett
    Participant

I’m ok with random

kylieamy
    Participant

I’m ok with random or selling and splitting the proceeds

Chad
    Chad
    Keymaster

Would like to hear from thepackripper and jamesoughton before we come to a decision, but so far, looks like the random draw may win out. I’ll email the other participants directly to see what they would like to do if they don’t respond to this thread first. – Ryan

Jacob Kivett
    Participant

Any update on this?  I’m fine selling it random.

Chad
    Chad
    Keymaster

Reached out to the last two who have yet to respond via email. Hopefully, we’ll have an update soon. Thanks for your patience!

thepackripper
    Participant

Sorry was out of town, random that bad boy, good luck all

Chad
    Chad
    Keymaster

We have a majority decision to random this card. I will do so right before the Monday night breaks begin on 6/10 @ 500p Pacific. Good luck in the draw everyone!

keep.on.smile.s.y
    Participant

Have you already broadcast this?
    If so, could you tell me the URL?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
We do not share your personal details with anyone.
Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
We do not share your personal details with anyone.