BAT BARREL & KNOB Bounty= @ $200 ! NFL Shield Bounty= $300 ! Superfractor Bounty= $900 ! NBA Logoman Bounty= $2525 ! Bounties Awarded via Site Credit

Forum

• Author
    Chad
    Chad
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Congratulations on pulling this one. Please cast your vote for what you would like to do with the card. You have two options:

– Sell the card at auction on eBay and split the proceeds
    – Put the card to a random draw

Once all the votes are cast, we will do a random draw. If the owner of the team at the top of the draw voted to sell and split, we will go that route. If the owner at the top of the draw voted for a random draw, participant will win the card outright. However a vote for a random draw will forfeit any share in the card if sell and split wins out.

Additionally, one of you may wish to buy out the remaining share(s) in the card.

Our shareholders:

Giants – ashlomovich
    Redskins – beerswillinsob
    Eagles – bfischerauto
    Cowboys – hddeucedeuce

ashlomovich
    Participant

What would everyone want to be bought out of this?

hddeucedeuce
    Participant

I say sell and split,  I’m also open to selling to ashlomovich if all parties agree, just not sure on value for this card

bfischerauto
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m ok with selling and split. Also ok with selling to ashlomovich</p>

hddeucedeuce
    Participant

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F233322728290

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F153620581166

Only comps I found for Origins 1/1 quad autos. Both sold via best offer 1 listed at $899.99 obo and 1 at $850 obo…. obviously different players than we have but only thing I could find .

ashlomovich
    Participant

I will let you guys know my offer by tomorrow and then I guess we can decide.

ashlomovich
    Participant

So I guess this is one being similar to the Murray, Jacobs, Brown, Bosa Quad which sold for 850. What do you all think about $210 each? Figured at the same sale price that’s around what we all would walk away with after fees anyway.

What does everyone think?

hddeucedeuce
    Participant

Ashlomovich I think you’re right on the mark there. So I would be ok with that if the rest of the guys are

bfischerauto
    Participant

I’m good with that also. We have not heard from beerswillinsob yet. So now it falls in his hands

ashlomovich
    Participant

OK money is ready so just let me know

ashlomovich
    Participant

Did we hear from the last guy yet?

beerswillinsob?

hddeucedeuce
    Participant

How do we move forward here? Beerswillinsob has been active in several breaks since this has been posted yet we can’t get any response.

Chad
    Chad
    Keymaster

Hey guys, beerswillinsob has given me his approval via email to sell his share at Andrew’s offer of $210. His email is beerswillinsob@yahoo.com. Everybody else, submit your PayPal for Andrew so he can take care of the three of you. Thanks again for your patience!

Ryan

hddeucedeuce
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hddeucedeuce@aol.com</p>

ashlomovich
    Participant

Sent to HDDeuce and Beers.

Just need the paypal for bfischerauto.

hddeucedeuce
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Got it, Thanks Andrew</p>

ashlomovich
    Participant

Great.

Sent to Beers as well.

If you can get me the paypal info for bfisher so I can wrap this up that would be great.

bfischerauto
    Participant

Bfischerauto@gmail

ashlomovich
    Participant

Sent to all

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
We do not share your personal details with anyone.
Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
We do not share your personal details with anyone.