BAT BARREL & KNOB Bounty= $1500 ! NFL Shield Bounty= $500 ! Superfractor Bounty= $200 ! NBA Logoman Bounty= $1875 ! Bounties Awarded via Site Credit

Forum

• Author
    Chad
    Chad
    Keymaster

Hello everyone,

Please use the thread linked below to cast your preference for what you would like to do with this card. We can either sell and split the proceeds or put the card to a random draw. Alternatively, one or more of you may want to make an offer to buy out the other shareholders in the card.

Shareholders:

ryanshedd – Bills

shoebot – Patriots

chaselight – Vikings

dennisa – Redskins

chaselight
    Participant

I wanna sell it and split the proceeds. thanks.

DennisA
    Participant

I don’t really have a preference. I’ll go along with the group

ryanshedd
    Participant

i dont have a preference but probably sell it and split the proceeds.

Geneklipp
    Participant

<p>Sell or random is fine with me.</p>

Chad
    Chad
    Keymaster

Shoebot emailed us directly with a request to random. Right now we have three participants for sell and split and one for a random draw. Here is how we will proceed:

We will run a random draw to start the Saturday show with Ryan. Should Shoebot’s team, the Patriots win the draw, he will win the card outright. Should the draw land on one of the other three teams, we will sell and split among the three shareholders who wish for a sell and split. By asking for a random, Shoebot is waiving his rights to a sell and split should the draw not go his way.

Chad
    Chad
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Below is the link for the video of the draw that took place for this card:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
We do not share your personal details with anyone.
Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
We do not share your personal details with anyone.