BAT BARREL & KNOB Bounty= @ $200 ! NFL Shield Bounty= $300 ! Superfractor Bounty= $900 ! NBA Logoman Bounty= $2525 ! Bounties Awarded via Site Credit

Forum

• Author
    Chad
    Chad
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Congratulations on pulling this one. Please cast your vote for what you would like to do with the card. You have two options:

– Sell the card at auction on eBay and split the proceeds
    – Put the card to a random draw

Once all the votes are cast, we will do a random draw. If the owner of the team at the top of the draw voted to sell and split, we will go that route. If the owner at the top of the draw voted for a random draw, participant will win the card outright. However a vote for a random draw will forfeit any share in the card if sell and split wins out.

Additionally, one of you may wish to buy out the remaining share(s) in the card.

Our shareholders:

Lions – beerswillinsob
    Broncos – fal
    Vikings – ashlomovich
    Ravens – beerswillinsob
    Patriots – b_wireman
    49ers – DennisA

ashlomovich
    Participant

I am ok to auction this

ashlomovich
    Participant

Lets just Random

Chad
    Chad
    Keymaster

Fal communciated to me via email he is good with random. DennisA, b_wireman, beerswillinsob, need to hear your input guys!

DennisA
    Participant

Random is fine by me

beerswillinsob
    Participant

Random

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
We do not share your personal details with anyone.
Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
We do not share your personal details with anyone.