The 2018 Tier One Baseball BAT KNOB Bounty is Currently at $1200 ! Click Here to Join a Tier One Break for a chance to Cash In!
Firehandcards

Forum

• Author

jeffmu
    Participant

So, all I collect are Mizzou alum, luckily enough for me, it’s cheap enough, on the higher end releases, like NT/Exquisite, my goal is to own at least half the print run, I’ve had luck over the years with Brad Smith(2006), Will Franklin and Martin Rucker(2008), Chase Coffman(2009), Sean Weatherspoon(2010), Michael Egnew, YES, Michael Egnew(2012), Kony Ealy and Michael Sam and EJ Gaines(2014), Marcus Murphy and Shane Ray(2015), in a perfect world, much prefer them in their Mizzou uni, but with NT, not an option currently.

I won’t be making anyone rich, but still want a chance to see what I can do in obtaining half the print run, I know the first few listings typically go above what I’d pay, but still might give me a shot, obviously if you’re doing a PYT break, you may not be willing to part with it, completely understood, if anyone has any other of the above players in NT or something higher end or very limited, give me a shout, thanks!

I do this across all sports, so if you know you may have some Mizzou alum, feel free to reach out.

Jeff M U

• This topic was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  jeffmu.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.