This Break Qualifies for the NFL Shield Bounty Promo!
If your team hits a Full Size Shield in this case break you will win the bounty reward of Firehand Points. If there is no Shield pulled in this break the bounty will increase by $50 for the next NFL Shield Promo break.
**Check the Marquee at the top of the site for current Bounty Prize Total.
Youtube Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Youtube
Breakers.tv Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Breakers
Type: Random Teams Case
Total Spots: 32 – All NFL Teams In
Minimum Hits: 32 Autograph or Memorabilia Cards + Base & Parallels
Configuration: 4 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 8 cards per pack.
– On-Card National Treasures Rookie Autograph Patches with jumbo prime swatches from the 2015 Rookie Photo Shoot are sequentially numbered to 99. Look for Tag, Brand Logo and 1-of-1 NFL Shield variations.
– Hunt for the all-new Treasure Chest quad-fold booklets which features up to 24 pieces of memorabilia or 12 signatures all on one card.
– Look for inscribed autographs in the Personalized Treasures and Notable Nickname sets, both sequentially numbered to 25 or less.
– Collect the America’s Team and Steel Curtain sets, featuring autographs and memorabilia from the best of the past and present from the Dallas Cowboys and Pittsburgh Steelers franchises.
– Find unique memorabilia cards in the NFL Shields, NFL Shields Dual, NFL Captain’s Patch, Brand Logo, Nameplates, Leather & Lace, and Colossal Materials insert sets.
On average, each box contains two base, rookies and/or legends cards (sequentially numbered to 99 or less), three autographs and three memorabilia cards.