16/17 The Cup Hockey Numbers Box #2
Out of stock
- Break Type
Random Numbers: 99 Spots/Names are entered into the randomizer prior to the break. We roll the dice and randomize the list that many times. Whichever number you finish in the list is your number for the break. The #1 spot gets all cards #01/xx and , the #25 spot would get all cards #25/xx , #99 spot would get the 99/99 cards etc... All Redemption cards and any cards ending in '00' are randomized to everybody in the break. The number on the left side of the serial number stamped on the card is the number we go by, the right side is irrelevant. If the card is #05/10 it goes to spot #5. Spot #10 has no play on that card.
Two Lucky Participants from this break will win a spot in our 2015/16 Upper Deck The Cup Hockey 3 Box Case Random Teams #1
Youtube Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Youtube
Breakers.tv Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Breakers
Break Type: Random Numbers Single Box
Total Spots: 99- 1 Random Number from 1-99 per spot
Minimum Hits: 5 Autographs or Memorabilia Cards
Configuration: 6 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 6 cards per pack.
– Lets wrap up the outstanding 2016-17 NHL hockey season with the one the only “The Cup”
– Get 2 Autographed Patch cards in every tin!
– Featuring one autographed rookie card from the amazing 16-17 rookie class & 1 additional auto-patch card!
– NEW: Look for Green Foil Fight Strap Button parallels to the 200-card base set, featuring huge strap pieces with buttons numbered to 3!
– The long-running Enshrinements are again being produced with a glistening acetate top sheet, with signatures signed directly on the shimmering surface!
– Look for Ticket Booklets featuring autographed game used tickets with game stats inscribed by the player!
– Exquisite Hits!
– Find Exquisite Rookie Auto Patch cards numbered to the featured players uniform!
– Search for the elusive 1-of-1 Exquisite Rookie Auto Shield!
– NEW: Find Super Rare Laced Up cards featuring game used skates and laces.
– Collect Notable Nameplate Cards of your favorite player!
– Each card features a full letter patch from a game-used jersey, collect all the cards to spell your players name!
– Look for rare “The Show” cards based off our beautiful UDA pieces of many of the top athletes of the world!