Terms and Conditions
All Group Break sales are Final. Refunds will only be given if a break is oversold, the break has been listed for 7 days and is not filled, or if an error is made by the breaker that results in too many spots being sold. Please do not purchase a team orspot in a break unless you are committed to staying in the break until it is full.
Once you have had a team selected for you via random break or you have purchased your team prior to a PYT style break, you will be the proud owner of any and all cards from that team that come out of the break you have purchased. **In some instances, not all cards from the break will ship. For example, the paper base cards from Bowman breaks do not ship. If any cards are not included with your break purchase it will be noted in the break description.
There is a chance that your team will not receive any cards from the break you purchased, as we cannot guarantee the contents of any given sealed box of cards. In the event that the boxes/cases we open to do not yield a card for the team which you have drawn, you may not receive a card for that purchase. By purchasing a break at Firehand Cards you are agreeing to these terms. You are acknowledging that you understand the risk of not receiving a card if no card is pulled for your particular team.
We always do our best to make sure everyone has a great experience with us and try when possible to ensure that every spot receives something.
We ship all breaks domestically twice a week, on Wednesday and Saturday. We ship international packages every other Saturday. Shipping for group breaks is ALWAYS FREE!
Insurance: The Price of the breakdoes notinclude insurance for your cards. We do not insure packages from breaks unless that service is requested and paid for by thebuyer. If you would like your cards sent insured you can purchase insurance HERE. We always do our best to deliver your cards safely and securely and will do everything in our power to help if a package is lost in the mail. However, If you do not purchase insurance for your package we are not liable or responsible if the post office loses or damages your package.
We record all breaks and post them on to our YouTube under the FireHandCards channel. You do not have to be present for the live break to receive your cards!
GROUP BREAKS – HOW IT WORKS
These are the standard formats and rules that we use for our group breaks.
Random Team Group Break Rules
- After all spots are full for the break, names and teams are entered into a list randomizer.
- The lists will be randomized depending on the roll of a die. The randomizer must be clicked at minimum of 2 times. Once the lists have been randomized, both lists are copied on to a spreadsheet and matched by number.
- Your name will be on the left column and your team will be on the right column.
- All hits, jerseys, patches, autographs, rookies, inserts and #d cards that comeout for your team will be shipped to you. There are some breaks in which you will not receive every card for your team. These breaks will specify which cards are not shipped, or are divided evenly, in the description of said break.
Pick Your Team “PYT” Group Break Rules
- Customers choose which team they want for the break. The price of teams varies dependent on desirability, strength of hits, value of hits, etc…
- All hits, jerseys, patches, autographs, rookies, inserts and #d cards that comeout of the boxes for your team will be shipped to you.
“By The Hit” Draft Group Break Rules
- After the number of spots are determined and all spots are paid in full for the break, names are entered into a list randomizer.
- The list will be randomized depending on the roll of a die. Once the lists have been randomized, the list is copied on to a spreadsheet.
- Your name will be on the left column in the order in which you will draft your hits. The draft will be done snake draft style (Example: #1 – #15 then #15 – #1).
- All the hits or cards you draft, jerseys, patches, autographs, rookies, inserts and #d cards will be shipped to you.
- Any leftover cards that are not drafted will berandomizedto everyone who participated in the break.
Distribution Rules for Non Licensed Cards
Occasionally we break products or pull individual cards that are not licensed/endorsed by the MLB, NBA, or NFL. If a card does not have a team logo, team name, or city that the professional team is from listed on the card, then following rules apply:
- If the card is of a player who is currently playing on a professional team, the card will go to that team.
- If the card is of a retired player, the card will go the team he had the longest tenure with. If the player happened to be on multiple teams for the same amount of time, he will go to the team that he played the most games with. Ifthe player was on multiple teams, played the same amount of years and played the same amount of games, the card will berandomizedbetween those teams.
- If the card is of an athlete/coach/etc. that never played for a professional team, the card will berandomizedamong all teams/participants in the break.
Other GroupBreak Rules
- You are allowed to trade teams amongst each other prior to the start of the break, or during the break if both parties agree and confirm with the break host.
- You can also sell your team before the break begins to another person, as long as you can come to terms with the deal. All parties must confirm the deal is final with the break host.
- When a card gets pulled that has multiple teams on it, it gets randomized at the end of the break between the teams on the card that are in the break., or to sell the card and split the money.
- If the break host feels that the card is of significant value, he may opt to havethe customers cast a vote on the outcome of that particular card. Customers can vote to randomize the card or to sell the card on eBay and split the earnings. One partial owner can purchase the card from the other partial owners if an agreement is reached.