- You cannot add "2022 Topps Chrome Update Baseball Sapphire 4 Box Random Teams #6" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
19/20 Flawless Collegiate Basketball Random Numbers Box #18
Out of stock
- Break Type
Random Numbers: 25 Spots/Names are entered into the randomizer prior to the break. We roll the dice and randomize the list that many times. Whichever number you finish in the list is your number for the break. The #1 spot gets all cards #01/xx and , the #15 spot would get all cards #15/xx The number on the left side of the serial number stamped on the card is the number we go by, the right side is irrelevant. If the card is #05/10 it goes to spot #5. Spot #10 has no play on that card.
Youtube Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Youtube
Breakers.tv Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Breakers
Break Type: Random Numbers Single Box
Total Spots: 25 ~ 1 Random Number Per Spot
Minimum Hits: 8 Autographs, 1 Memorabilia Card, 1 Jewel Embedded Base Card
– 8 Autographs
– 1 Memorabilia
– 1 Diamond Card
Configuration: 2 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 10 cards per pack.
– Flawless Collegiate Basketball returns to the court to deliver again with an extensive checklist full of All-Americans and numerous other campus legends.
– You’ll find on-card autographs from all of the top 2019 rookies in Rookie Patch Autographs. Look for rare Conference,Team & Brand Logos plus Final Four Patches!
– Find autographs from legendary players like Jerry West and Bill Russell in Greats Signatures.
– All autographs in Flawless Collegiate Basketball are on-card and sequentially numbered to 25 or less!
– Each box will contain 6 autographs, 2 additional Auto/Memorabilia cards, and 2 Diamond, Sapphire, Ruby, or Emerald Base/Parallel gem cards.