19/20 National Treasures Basketball Half Case Random Numbers #3
Out of stock
- Break Type
Random Numbers: 99 Spots/Names are entered into the randomizer prior to the break. We roll the dice and randomize the list that many times. Whichever number you finish in the list is your number for the break. The #1 spot gets all cards #01/xx and , the #25 spot would get all cards #25/xx , #99 spot would get the 99/99 cards etc... All Redemption cards and any cards ending in '00' are randomized to everybody in the break. The number on the left side of the serial number stamped on the card is the number we go by, the right side is irrelevant. If the card is #05/10 it goes to spot #5. Spot #10 has no play on that card.
This Break Qualifies for the NBA Logoman Bounty Promo !
If your team hits a Logoman Patch in this case break you will win the bounty reward of Firehand Points. If there is no Logoman pulled in this break the bounty will increase by $50 for the next qualifying break.
*Only full size Logoman Patches count, laundry tag Logoman patches Do Not*
**Check the Marquee at the top of the site for current Bounty Prize Total.
Youtube Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Youtube
Breakers.tv Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Breakers
Break Type: Random Numbers Half Case (2 Boxes)
Total Spots: 99 – One number from 1 to 99 per spot
Minimum Hits: 18 Autograph or Memorabilia Cards
Configuration: 4 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 10 cards per pack.
– National Treasures is back with the most sought-after Rookie Patch Autograph cards of the year! Find RPA’s of Zion Williamson, Ja Morant, RJ Barrett, Rui Hachimura, and more!
– Look for the incredible Logoman Autograph and Treasured Tags Autograph cards! Find one-of-a-kind items of Charles Barkley, Stephen Curry, Shaquille O’Neal, and more!
– Collect the incredibly unique Personalized autographs of superstar talents!
– Chase history in the NBA Finals Nameplate set, which features full-letter Nameplate patches! Look for pieces from the Toronto Raptors first ever NBA Finals victory!
– One Base Or Parallel Card
– Eight Autographs Or Memorabilia Cards
– One Printing Plate