2007 Upper Deck Ultimate Baseball Case Random Teams #12
Out of stock
- Break Type
Random Teams – Participants names and team names are entered into the randomizer on random.org… The lists are then randomized individually dependent on a roll of the dice. Both lists are then copied and pasted into a spread sheet. The participant on the left is matched with the corresponding team on the right. All cards pulled for that team belong to the owner.
Youtube Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Youtube
Breakers.tv Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Breakers
Break Type: Random Team Case
Total Spots: 30 – All MLB Teams In
Minimum Hits: 48 Autograph or Memorabilia Cards
Configuration: 4 boxes per case. 4 packs per box. 4 cards per pack.
* Find an average of 2 memorabilia cards and 1 signature card in every pack! 12 signature and/or memorabilia cards per box!
* Each box contains 1 patch card numbered to 50 or less on average!
* Look for Ultimate Rookies numbered to 299!
* Featuring 1 of 1 logo patch cards!
* Pull the Ultimate Card – containing 7 pieces of memorabilia and a signature!