2009 Upper Deck Ultimate Baseball Case Random Teams #3
Out of stock
- Break Type
Random Teams – Participants names and team names are entered into the randomizer on random.org… The lists are then randomized individually dependent on a roll of the dice. Both lists are then copied and pasted into a spread sheet. The participant on the left is matched with the corresponding team on the right. All cards pulled for that team belong to the owner.
Youtube Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Youtube
Breakers.tv Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Breakers
Break Type: Random Team Case (15 Boxes)
Total Spots: 26 – 4 Combos of 2 Teams Each (TBD)
Minimum Hits: 15 Autograph or Memorabilia Cards
Configuration: 15 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 4 cards per pack.
Look to pull (1) Autograph, Memorabilia, Or Autograph Memorabilia Card Per Pack, On Average!
– Look For Super-Premium Memorabilia Cards Featuring Legends Like Roberto Clemente, Ted Williams And Joe Dimaggio!
– Look For Two (2) Ultimate Rookie Signatures Per Case, On Average!
– Look For Dual, Triple Or Quad Patch Autograph Cards!
– Find One (1) Dual, Triple, Quad, Six Or Eight Autograph Card Per Case, On Average!
– Look For Super-Premium Jumbo Patch Cards!
– Look For Jumbo Autographed Memorabilia Cards