- You cannot add "21/22 Panini Select Basketball H2 Single Box Random Teams #16" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
2015-16 Panini Replay Basketball Random Numbers Case #7
Out of stock
- Break Type
Random Numbers: 99 Spots/Names are entered into the randomizer prior to the break. We roll the dice and randomize the list that many times. Whichever number you finish in the list is your number for the break. The #1 spot gets all cards #01/xx and , the #25 spot would get all cards #25/xx , #99 spot would get the 99/99 cards etc... All Redemption cards and any cards ending in '00' are randomized to everybody in the break. The number on the left side of the serial number stamped on the card is the number we go by, the right side is irrelevant. If the card is #05/10 it goes to spot #5. Spot #10 has no play on that card.
One Lucky Participant from this break will win a spot in our 2017/18 Panini Kobe Eminence Case Random Hits #4
Breaker: Chad http://breakers.tv/thetruth17
Break Type: Random Numbers Full Case
Total Spots: 99- 1 Random Number from 1-99 per spot
Minimum Hits: 20 Encased On-Card Autographs & 10 Rookies Numbered to 99 or Less
Configuration:1 pack per box. 3 cards per pack.
– 2015-16 Replay Basketball brings you a chance to grab some of the best cards Panini has created with two Sealed One-Touch Autographs per box
– Every autograph in the program is an on-card autograph from a plethera of Panini cards ranging from 2009 – 2015
– Base cards are #’d/99 or less with four different parallels and photo variations of the top 25 rookies from the 2015-16 class
– 2 Autograph Cards Sealed In A One-Touch
– 1 Base Rookie Card Per Box
Autographed Buyback sealed in a one-touch case
Catch the last base cards of the outstanding 2015-16 Rookie class. Each card is numbered to 99 or less.