2016/17 Flawless Basketball Random Numbers Box #97
Out of stock
- Break Type
Random Numbers: 25 Spots/Names are entered into the randomizer prior to the break. We roll the dice and randomize the list that many times. Whichever number you finish in the list is your number for the break. The #1 spot gets all cards #01/xx and , the #15 spot would get all cards #15/xx , #25 spot would get the 25/25 cards etc… The number on the left side of the serial number stamped on the card is the number we go by, the right side is irrelevant. If the card is #05/10 it goes to spot #5. Spot #10 has no play on that card.
Youtube Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Youtube
Breakers.tv Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Breakers
Break Type: Random Numbers Box
Total Spots: 25 ~ 1 Random Number Per Spot
Minimum Hits: 7 Autographs, 1 Memorabilia Card, 1 Jewel Embedded Base Card, & 1 Additional Card
Configuration: 2 boxes per case. 10 cards per box.
– The top-end basketball program of the year gets another upgrade! Every jewel card in Flawless is now a single, double, triple or jumbo diamond!
– Find one encased base or base parallel diamond card, and one encased autograph card per box! Every card in Flawless is limited to 25 copies or less!
– All autographs in Flawless are signed on card!
– Look for Championship Tag Autographs, Logoman Autographs, Dual Patch Autographs, and Jumbo Patch Autographs!
– One Encased Base Or Base Parallel
– One Encased Autograph
– 6 Other Autographs
– 1 Memorabilia
– 1 Auto/Mem/Diamond Card