- You cannot add "20/21 Donruss Optic Basketball Hobby & Fast Break 3 Box Random Teams #4" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
2016/17 Select Basketball Case Random Teams #3
Out of stock
- Break Type
Random Teams – Participants names and team names are entered into the randomizer on random.org… The lists are then randomized individually dependent on a roll of the dice. Both lists are then copied and pasted into a spread sheet. The participant on the left is matched with the corresponding team on the right. All cards pulled for that team belong to the owner.
Youtube Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Youtube
Breakers.tv Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Breakers
Break Type: Random Teams Case (12 Boxes)
Total Spots: 28- 26 Solo Team Spots, + Wizards/Hornets & Jazz/Pacers combos
Minimum Hits: 36 Autograph or Memorabilia Cards + Rookies Inserts & Parallels
Configuration: 12 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.
– Collect Select your way! Select features a 300-card tiered base set, ranging in difficulty to pull starting with Concourse (1-100), then Premier Level (101-200), and the most challenging set, Courtside (201-300).
– Chase your player’s rainbow, where each base tier features unique Prizm offerings with versions numbered from 299 all the way down to 1-of-1.
– Look for on-card autographs in Signatures, In Flight Signatures, and Rookie Signatures. Each features the following parallels: Orange (#’d/60), Tie-Dye (#’d/25), Gold (#’d/10), and Black (#’d/1).
– Take a stroll down memory lane with Throwback Memorabilia, a 50-card set that features player photos and memorabilia swatches from their previous NBA Teams.
– Also find autographs and memorabilia in Die Cut Autographs, Die Cut Rookie Autographs, Select Swatches, Rookie Swatches, Duets, and Sparks.
– Three Autographs Or Memorabilia Cards
– 12 Prizms