Eight Lucky Participants from this break will win a spot in our 2016 Museum Baseball Half Case Random Teams #3
Youtube Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Youtube
Breakers.tv Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Breakers
Break Type: Random Numbers Box Break
Total Spots: 99 Number Spots (Redemptions are Randomized to ALL Participants)
Minimum Hits: 8 Autograph or Memorabilia Cards
Break Rules: 99 Spots/Names are entered into the randomizer prior to the break. We roll the dice and randomize the list that many times. Whichever number you finish in the list is your number for the break.
The #1 spot gets all cards #01/xx and , the #25 spot would get all cards #25/xx , #99 spot would get the 99/99 cards etc… All Redemption cards are randomized to everybody in the break.
The number on the left side of the serial number stamped on the card is the number we go by, the right side is irrelevant. If the card is #05/10 it goes to spot #5. Spot #10 has no play on that card.
Configuration: 4 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 8 cards per pack.
– NEW on-card autographs for 2016 include Six Swatch Signatures and Player’s Collection Signatures. Look for checklists that include rookies, veterans, prospects and retired players with a wide range of materials!
– Find rookie on-card autographs in Rookie Materials Signatures. Look for the hottest names like Nomar Mazara, Corey Seager, Trevor Story, Stephen Piscotty, Tyler Naquin, Kyle Schwarber and many more!
– NEW tribute sets for 2016 include Mother’s Day, Memorial Day and Fourth of July! Find inserts with game-used jerseys worn on these special celebration days!
– NEW booklets for 2016 include jumbo triple player materials and jumbo quad player materials as well as 12-player, 16-player, 24-player and 32-player materials! Look for combinations that include legends, rookies, retired and veterans!
– Look for rare materials in bat knobs, bat nameplates, flag silhouettes, batting gloves, fielding gloves, stirrups and ID tags!
– 8 Autographs Or Memorabilia Including 1 Booklet.