- You cannot add "20/21 Panini National Treasures Basketball Case PYT #34 Random Number Filler" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
2017 Immaculate Football Numbers Box #32
Out of stock
- Break Type
Random Numbers: 99 Spots/Names are entered into the randomizer prior to the break. We roll the dice and randomize the list that many times. Whichever number you finish in the list is your number for the break. The #1 spot gets all cards #01/xx and , the #25 spot would get all cards #25/xx , #99 spot would get the 99/99 cards etc... All Redemption cards are randomized to everybody in the break. The number on the left side of the serial number stamped on the card is the number we go by, the right side is irrelevant. If the card is #05/10 it goes to spot #5. Spot #10 has no play on that card.
Seven Lucky Participants from this break will win a spot in our 2017 Immaculate Football Case Random Teams #12 (drawn via randomizer)
Youtube Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Youtube
Breakers.tv Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Breakers
Break Type: Random Numbers Box Break
Total Spots: 99 Number Spots (Redemptions are Randomized to ALL Participants)
Minimum Hits: 5 Autograph or Memorabilia Cards & 1 Base Card
Configuration: 6 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 6 cards per pack.
– Immaculate Collection returns for 2017, and features five autograph or memorabilia cards per tin!
– Pull on-card signed memorabilia cards with Rookie Patch Autographs, Immaculate Signature Patches, Premium Patches Autographs, Immaculate Players Collection Autographs and more!
– Look for more full-sized memorabilia cards that feature swatches from Team Logos, Jersey Numbers, Laundry Tags, and the all new Rookie Pigskin Logo insert!
– Look for new on-card signed inserts, including Super Bowl Moments, Immaculate Honors, and Immaculate Shadowbox Signatures!
– New for this year are Immaculate Dual Eye Black cards! Featuring retired, veteran and rookie players, these cards contain signed eye-black pieces and provide a unique chase for collectors. Look for the gold-ink parallel, numbered as low as one!
– 5 Autographs or Memorabilia Cards
– 1 Base or Parallel Card