2017 Plates & Patches Football Case Random Teams #1
Out of stock
- Break Type
Random Teams – Participants names and team names are entered into the randomizer on random.org… The lists are then randomized individually dependent on a roll of the dice. Both lists are then copied and pasted into a spread sheet. The participant on the left is matched with the corresponding team on the right. All cards pulled for that team belong to the owner.
Each spot in this break earns you a square in our Super Bowl Promo
Youtube Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Youtube
Breakers.tv Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Breakers
Break Type: Random Teams Case
Total Spots: 29 – 3 Combos of 2 Teams Each (TBD)
Minimum Hits: 24 Autograph or Memorabilia Cards + 12 Printing Plates
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 5 cards per pack.
– Staying true to the name, Plates & Patches football is back with a guaranteed printing plate and patch per box. Look for one autographed printing plate per case!
– Each box also delivers either a retired/veteran autograph or a rookie patch auto (all #’d/99 or less)!
– Expanded patch windows on the Rookie Patch Autographs makes these true rookie cards even more desirable than in years past, look for 1-of-1 NFL shield versions!
– Hunt for massive patch cards in Full Coverage and Double Coverage. Search for Full Coverage Red parallels, which features a Brand Logo or Laundry Tag #’d/5, and one-of-one gold parallel with a NFL Shield!
– Find amazing on-card autographs of the best current and retired players the NFL has to offer in Marquee Marks and Canton Calligraphy.
– 1 Retired/Vet Auto or 1 Rookie Patch Auto
– 1 Memorabilia
– 1 Printing Plate
– 1 Parallel #’d to 50 or Less
– 1 Base Card