2017 Preferred Football Numbers Box #50
Out of stock
- Break Type
Random Numbers: 99 Spots/Names are entered into the randomizer prior to the break. We roll the dice and randomize the list that many times. Whichever number you finish in the list is your number for the break. The #1 spot gets all cards #01/xx and , the #25 spot would get all cards #25/xx , #99 spot would get the 99/99 cards etc... All Redemption cards and any cards ending in '00' are randomized to everybody in the break. The number on the left side of the serial number stamped on the card is the number we go by, the right side is irrelevant. If the card is #05/10 it goes to spot #5. Spot #10 has no play on that card.
Seven Lucky Participants from this break will win a spot in our 2017 Flawless Football Case Random Teams #11
Youtube Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Youtube
Breakers.tv Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Breakers
Break Type: Random Numbers Single Box
Total Spots: 99- 1 Random Number from 1-99 per spot
Minimum Hits: 4 Autographs & 1 Memorabilia Book Card
Configuration: 10 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 5 cards per pack.
– Preferred football is back and reloaded with new booklet memorabilia cards and tons of on-card autographs.
– Newly introduced to Preferred are your favorite booklet memorabilia cards from Panini Playbook with Game of Inches, Red Zone, and Armory!
– Chase the always-popular Preferred Silhouettes, each silhouette features an oversized jersey or patch with an on-card autograph and fall one per box!
– New to Preferred are the die-cut Preferred Penmanship, which features on-card autographs from the top rookies and legends of the NFL.
– 4 Autographs (At Least One On-card Silhouette Or Rookie Silhouette)
– 1 Booklet Memorabilia Card