Youtube Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Youtube
Breakers.tv Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Breakers
Break Type: Random Numbers Box
Total Spots: 25 ~ 1 Random Number Per Spot
Minimum Hits: 8 Autograph or Memorabilia Cards & 2 Gem Base Cards
Break Rules: 25 Spots/Names are entered into the randomizer prior to the break. We roll the dice and randomize the list that many times. Whichever number you finish in the list is your number for the break.
The #1 spot gets all cards #01/xx and , the #15 spot would get all cards #15/xx , #25 spot would get the 25/25 cards etc…
The number on the left side of the serial number stamped on the card is the number we go by, the right side is irrelevant. If the card is #05/10 it goes to spot #5. Spot #10 has no play on that card.
Configuration: 2 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 10 cards per pack.
– Flawless makes its grand entrance into the storied past of collegiate basketball with an extensive checklist full of basketball All-Americans.
– On-card signature inserts: Rookie Patch Autographs, Rookie Autographs, Dual Patch Autographs, Patch Autographs, Flawless Team Logo Signatures, Flawless Dual Signatures, Dual Diamond Memorabilia Autographs, Premium Ink & Flawless Team Slogan Signatures
– In Rookie Patch Autographs you’ll find on-card autographs from all of the top 2017 rookies including, NCAA, Team Logo & Brand Logo.
– Look for randomly inserted college-specific briefcases – Kentucky and UCLA.
– All autographs in Flawless Collegiate Basketball are either on-card or cut signatures (sequentially #’d/25 or less).
– 6 Autographs
– 2 Additional Autographs or Memorabilia
– 2 Gem Cards