2018 Contenders Football Case Random Teams #10
Out of stock
- Break Type
Random Teams – Participants names and team names are entered into the randomizer on random.org… The lists are then randomized individually dependent on a roll of the dice. Both lists are then copied and pasted into a spread sheet. The participant on the left is matched with the corresponding team on the right. All cards pulled for that team belong to the owner.
Youtube Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Youtube
Breakers.tv Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Breakers
Break Type: Random Teams Case (12 Boxes)
Total Spots: 29 – 26 Solo Team Spots & 3 Combos of 2 Teams Each (TBD)
Minimum Hits: 60 Autographs + Parallels
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 18 packs per box. 6 cards per pack.
– At Least 5 Autographs (1 On-Card)
– 1 Parallel
– 18 Inserts
– The iconic Rookie Ticket is back again and features all the top rookies the NFL has to offer, these parallel to Playoff Ticket (max #’d /99), Championship Ticket (max #’d /49), Cracked Ice Ticket (#’d /24), and Super Bowl Ticket (#’d 1/1).
– Chase Rookie Ticket Variations, which features unique design elements and unique photography from the standard Rookie Tickets.
– New to 2018 Contenders is the die-cut Rookie Ticket Stub (#’d/99 or less) parallel and the acetate Rookie Clear Ticket (#’d /10) parallel, find these in the rookie ticket and variation sets.
– Exclusive to the hobby look for Golden and Silver Tickets of the stars and top rookies the NFL has to offer.
– Look for inserts: Rookie of the Year Contenders, MVP Contenders, Legendary Contenders, Team Quads, and Round Numbers.