- You cannot add "2022 Donruss Optic Baseball Hobby 12 Box Case Random Teams #5" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
2018 Flawless Baseball Case Random Teams #11
Out of stock
- Break Type
Random Teams – Participants names and team names are entered into the randomizer on random.org… The lists are then randomized individually dependent on a roll of the dice. Both lists are then copied and pasted into a spread sheet. The participant on the left is matched with the corresponding team on the right. All cards pulled for that team belong to the owner.
Youtube Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Youtube
Breakers.tv Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Breakers
Break Type: Random Teams Case (2 Boxes)
Total Spots: 28 ~ 26 Solo Team Spots & 2 Combos of 2 Teams Each (TBD)
Minimum Hits: 14 Autographs, 4 Memorabilia Cards, 2 Jewel Embedded Base Cards
Configuration: 2 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 10 cards per pack.
– 7 Autographs
– 2 Memorabilia
– 1 Jewel Card
– Our new Base set includes only the most collectible legends, superstars and rookies with cards numbered to 20 (Base), 3 (Pink), and 1 (Black)
– Look for oversized memorabilia like Spikes, Bat Knobs, Bat Barrels!
– Find on-card autographs of the 2018 rookie class, all #’d/25 or less!
– Find jumbo swatches of material from legends like Babe Ruth, Mel Ott, Jackie Robinson, and more in Jumbo Legends.
– New this year is the rare Legends Gems, a 5-card set that features Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Mickey Mantle, and Joe DiMaggio paired with Sapphires.