2018 Flawless Baseball Random Numbers Box #28
Out of stock
- Break Type
Random Numbers: 99 Spots/Names are entered into the randomizer prior to the break. We roll the dice and randomize the list that many times. Whichever number you finish in the list is your number for the break. The #1 spot gets all cards #01/xx and , the #25 spot would get all cards #25/xx , #99 spot would get the 99/99 cards etc... All Redemption cards and any cards ending in '00' are randomized to everybody in the break. The number on the left side of the serial number stamped on the card is the number we go by, the right side is irrelevant. If the card is #05/10 it goes to spot #5. Spot #10 has no play on that card.
Youtube Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Youtube
Breakers.tv Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Breakers
Break Type: Random Numbers Box
Total Spots: 25 ~ 1 Random Number Per Spot
Minimum Hits: 7 Autographs, 2 Memorabilia Card, 1 Jewel Embedded Base Card
Configuration: 2 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 10 cards per pack.
– 7 Autographs
– 2 Memorabilia
– 1 Jewel Card
– Our new Base set includes only the most collectible legends, superstars and rookies with cards numbered to 20 (Base), 3 (Pink), and 1 (Black)
– Look for oversized memorabilia like Spikes, Bat Knobs, Bat Barrels!
– Find on-card autographs of the 2018 rookie class, all #’d/25 or less!
– Find jumbo swatches of material from legends like Babe Ruth, Mel Ott, Jackie Robinson, and more in Jumbo Legends.
– New this year is the rare Legends Gems, a 5-card set that features Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Mickey Mantle, and Joe DiMaggio paired with Sapphires.