- You cannot add "2023 Topps Sterling Baseball Single Box Random Players #27" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
2018 Immaculate Baseball Random Numbers Box #120
Out of stock
- Break Type
Random Numbers: 99 Spots/Names are entered into the randomizer prior to the break. We roll the dice and randomize the list that many times. Whichever number you finish in the list is your number for the break. The #1 spot gets all cards #01/xx and , the #25 spot would get all cards #25/xx , #99 spot would get the 99/99 cards etc... All Redemption cards are randomized to everybody in the break. The number on the left side of the serial number stamped on the card is the number we go by, the right side is irrelevant. If the card is #05/10 it goes to spot #5. Spot #10 has no play on that card.
Five Lucky Participants from this break will win a spot in our 2018 Museum Baseball Full Case Random Teams #34
Youtube Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Youtube
Breakers.tv Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Breakers
Break Type: Random Numbers Box Break
Total Spots: 99 Number Spots (Redemptions are Randomized to ALL Participants)
Minimum Hits: 5 Autograph or Memorabilia Cards + 1 Base Cards
Configuration: 8 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 6 cards per pack.
– Look for oversized swatches that feature batting gloves, fielding gloves, cleats, hats, socks, jackets, wristbands and jerseys in Immaculate Jumbos.
– Find on-card dual autographs that include teammates, rookie classmates and more pairings.
– Look for on-card autographs paired with prime patch material from the season’s top rookies in sets like: Rookie Auto Patches, Rookie Auto Premium Patches and more.
– Inside boxes of Immaculate you can find signatures on unique materials like parchment, tweed weave, bats, carbon stickers and more.
– Look for swatches of memorabilia from baseball’s greats in Immaculate Legends!
– 5 Autograph or Memorabilia
– 1 Base or Base Parallel