2018 Immaculate Football Case Random Teams #5
Out of stock
- Break Type
Random Teams – Participants names and team names are entered into the randomizer on random.org… The lists are then randomized individually dependent on a roll of the dice. Both lists are then copied and pasted into a spread sheet. The participant on the left is matched with the corresponding team on the right. All cards pulled for that team belong to the owner.
This Break Qualifies for the NFL Shield Bounty Promo!
If your team hits a Full Size Shield in this case break you will win the bounty reward of Firehand Points. If there is no Shield pulled in this break the bounty will increase by $50 for the next NFL Shield Promo break.
**Check the Marquee at the top of the site for current Bounty Prize Total.
Youtube Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Youtube
Breakers.tv Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Breakers
Break Type: Random Teams Case (6 Boxes)
Total Spots: 29 – 26 Solo Team Spots & 3 Combos of 2 Teams Each (TBD)
Minimum Hits: 30 Autograph or Memorabilia Cards + 6 Base or Parallels
Configuration: 6 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 6 cards per pack.
– 5 Autograph or Memorabilia Cards
– 1 Base or Parallel Card
– New! All on-card autographs are on acetate!
– Pull on-card signed memorabilia cards with Rookie Patch Autographs, Immaculate Signature Patches, Premium Patches Autographs, Immaculate Players Collection Autographs and more!
– Look for more full-sized memorabilia cards that feature swatches from Team Logos, Jersey Numbers, Laundry Tags, and the all new Immaculate Shields insert!
– Look for new on-card signed inserts, including Immaculate HOF Signatures, Immaculate Careers, and Immaculate Records.
– New for 2018 are Immaculate Eye Black Jersey cards! Featuring retired, veteran and rookie players, these cards contain signed eye-black pieces and a jersey patch. Look for the gold-ink parallel, numbered as low as one! Also, look for more than 50 percent more one-of-ones!