- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
2018 Immaculate Football Half Case Random Numbers #1
Out of stock
- Break Type
Random Numbers: 99 Spots/Names are entered into the randomizer prior to the break. We roll the dice and randomize the list that many times. Whichever number you finish in the list is your number for the break. The #1 spot gets all cards #01/xx and , the #25 spot would get all cards #25/xx , #99 spot would get the 99/99 cards etc... All Redemption cards and any cards ending in '00' are randomized to everybody in the break. The number on the left side of the serial number stamped on the card is the number we go by, the right side is irrelevant. If the card is #05/10 it goes to spot #5. Spot #10 has no play on that card.
This Break Qualifies for the NFL Shield Bounty Promo!
If your team hits a Full Size Shield in this case break you will win the bounty reward of Firehand Points. If there is no Shield pulled in this break the bounty will increase by $50 for the next NFL Shield Promo break.
**Check the Marquee at the top of the site for current Bounty Prize Total.
Youtube Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Youtube
Breakers.tv Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Breakers
Break Type: Random Numbers Half Case (3 Boxes)
Total Spots: 99 – 1 Random Number from 1 to 99 per spot
Minimum Hits: 15 Autograph or Memorabilia Cards + 3 Base or Parallels
Configuration: 6 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 6 cards per pack.
– 5 Autograph or Memorabilia Cards
– 1 Base or Parallel Card
– New! All on-card autographs are on acetate!
– Pull on-card signed memorabilia cards with Rookie Patch Autographs, Immaculate Signature Patches, Premium Patches Autographs, Immaculate Players Collection Autographs and more!
– Look for more full-sized memorabilia cards that feature swatches from Team Logos, Jersey Numbers, Laundry Tags, and the all new Immaculate Shields insert!
– Look for new on-card signed inserts, including Immaculate HOF Signatures, Immaculate Careers, and Immaculate Records.
– New for 2018 are Immaculate Eye Black Jersey cards! Featuring retired, veteran and rookie players, these cards contain signed eye-black pieces and a jersey patch. Look for the gold-ink parallel, numbered as low as one! Also, look for more than 50 percent more one-of-ones!