2019 Gold Standard Football Case Random Teams #3
Out of stock
- Break Type
Random Teams – Participants names and team names are entered into the randomizer on random.org… The lists are then randomized individually dependent on a roll of the dice. Both lists are then copied and pasted into a spread sheet. The participant on the left is matched with the corresponding team on the right. All cards pulled for that team belong to the owner.
This Break Qualifies for the NFL Shield Bounty Promo!
If your team hits a Full Size Shield in this case break you will win the bounty reward of Firehand Points. If there is no Shield pulled in this break the bounty will increase by $50 for the next NFL Shield Promo break.
**Check the Marquee at the top of the site for current Bounty Prize Total.
Youtube Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Youtube
Breakers.tv Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Breakers
Break Type: Random Teams Case (12 Boxes)
Total Spots: 30 – 28 Solo Team Spots & 2 Combos of 2 Teams Each
Minimum Hits: 60 Autograph or Memorabilia Cards + Base (All Cards Ship)
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 7 cards per pack.
– Gold Standard football returns and is loaded with all the top rookies, veterans and retired stars the NFL has to offer.
– Look for Rookie Jersey Autographs of all the drafted 2019 Rookies, also find the short-printed Rookie Jersey Autographs Double and Rookie Jersey Autographs Triple, which feature multiple swatches and parallel to Prime (max #’d /49) and Tag (#’d 1/1).
– New to Gold Standard in 2019 hunt for 10k and 24k Autographs, which highlight players that have gained more than 10,000, and 24,000 yard in their careers. These are max #’d to just 49 and parallel to Platinum (max #’d /10) and Black (#’d 1/1)
– Chase the limited Super Bowl Diamond Signatures and the Super Bowl Diamond Signatures Duals, which include real diamonds embedded in each card and commemorate only players who have won the biggest game in the NFL.
– Find memorabilia cards in Hall of Gold Threads, Gold Gear, Gold Rush, White Gold, Mother Lode, and Golden Pairs. Each of these cards parallel to prime versions (max #’d 49) and premium versions (#’d 1/1).
– 5 Autographs or Memorabilia