2019 Panini Flawless Football Single Box Random Numbers #14
Out of stock
- Break Type
Random Numbers: 25 Spots/Names are entered into the randomizer prior to the break. We roll the dice and randomize the list that many times. Whichever number you finish in the list is your number for the break. The #1 spot gets all cards #01/xx and , the #10 spot would get all cards #10/xx, the #25 spot would get all cards #25/25 cards etc... The number on the left side of the serial number stamped on the card is the number we go by, the right side is irrelevant. If the card is #05/10 it goes to spot #5. Spot #10 has no play on that card.
This Break Qualifies for the NFL Shield Bounty Promo!
If your team hits a Full Size Shield in this case break you will win the bounty reward of Firehand Points. If there is no Shield pulled in this break the bounty will increase by $50 for the next NFL Shield Promo break.
**Check the Marquee at the top of the site for current Bounty Prize Total.
Youtube Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Youtube
Breakers.tv Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Breakers
Break Type: Random Numbers Single Box
Total Spots: 25 ~ 1 Random Number Per Spot
Minimum Hits: 6 Autographs, 2 Memorabilia Cards, 2 Gemstone Cards
Configuration: 2 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 10 cards per pack.
– All cards in Flawless are #’d/25 or less, all autographs are on-card or cut autographs.
– Look for 6 on-card autographs, 1 or 2 Gem cards and 2 or 3 memorabilia cards per box!
– New in 2019 Flawless look for Rookie Showcase memorabilia cards, Super Bowl Swatches, Rookie Cleat Autographs, Flawless Spikes, Flawless Dual Autographs, Flawless Finishes, Rookie Shadow Signatures, NFL 100 Autographs Collection and many more!
– Find more NFL Shields, Brando Logos, and Laundry tags than ever before!
– Search for the on-card booklet autographs with Rookie Booklets, Veteran Booklets, Signatures Gems, and Flawless Duals and Super Bowl Gems!
– 6 On-Card Autographs
– 1-2 Gems
– 2-3 Memorabilia