This Break Qualifies for the NFL Shield Bounty Promo!
If your team hits a Full Size Shield in this case break you will win the bounty reward of Firehand Points. If there is no Shield pulled in this break the bounty will increase by $50 for the next NFL Shield Promo break.
**Check the Marquee at the top of the site for current Bounty Prize Total.
Youtube Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Youtube
Breakers.tv Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Breakers
Break Type: Random Teams Case (12 Boxes)
Total Spots: 29 – 26 Solo Team Spots & 3 Combos of 2 Teams Each (TBD)
Minimum Hits: 24 Autograph or Memorabilia Cards & 12 Printing Plates
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 5 cards per pack.
– 1 Autograph or Patch Autograph
– 1 Memorabilia
– 1 Parallel #’d/60 Or Less
– 1 Printing Plate
– 1 Base
– Find 1 Printing Plate, 1 Autographed or Patch Autograph, 1 Memorabilia, 1 Parallel (#’d /60 or less), and 1 Base card per box on average!
– Look for Rookie Patch Autographs from all the top rookies in the NFL, including Josh Jacobs, Marquise Brown, Kyler Murray and Daniel Jones!
– Hunt for on-card autographs in Marquee Marks, Leaps and Bounds, 100 Years Signatures, Signal-Callers, Rookie Upper Echelon, and All Hall!
– Search for oversized patch cards in Full Coverage and Double Coverage, also find multi-swatch memorabilia cards in Rookie Reflections, Patch Trio, Gridiron Gear and Talented Trios.
– Look for 1 Printing Plate autograph per case on average.