2019 Plates & Patches Football Case Random Teams #5
Out of stock
- Break Type
Random Teams – Participants names and team names are entered into the randomizer on random.org… The lists are then randomized individually dependent on a roll of the dice. Both lists are then copied and pasted into a spread sheet. The participant on the left is matched with the corresponding team on the right. All Rookies, Inserts, Parallels, and Autographed cards pulled for that team belong to the owner.
This Break Qualifies for the NFL Shield Bounty Promo!
If your team hits a Full Size Shield in this case break you will win the bounty reward of Firehand Points. If there is no Shield pulled in this break the bounty will increase by $50 for the next NFL Shield Promo break.
**Check the Marquee at the top of the site for current Bounty Prize Total.
Youtube Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Youtube
Breakers.tv Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Breakers
Break Type: Random Teams Case (12 Boxes)
Total Spots: 29 – 26 Solo Team Spots & 3 Combos of 2 Teams Each (TBD)
Minimum Hits: 24 Autograph or Memorabilia Cards & 12 Printing Plates
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 5 cards per pack.
– 1 Autograph or Patch Autograph
– 1 Memorabilia
– 1 Parallel #’d/60 Or Less
– 1 Printing Plate
– 1 Base
– Find 1 Printing Plate, 1 Autographed or Patch Autograph, 1 Memorabilia, 1 Parallel (#’d /60 or less), and 1 Base card per box on average!
– Look for Rookie Patch Autographs from all the top rookies in the NFL, including Josh Jacobs, Marquise Brown, Kyler Murray and Daniel Jones!
– Hunt for on-card autographs in Marquee Marks, Leaps and Bounds, 100 Years Signatures, Signal-Callers, Rookie Upper Echelon, and All Hall!
– Search for oversized patch cards in Full Coverage and Double Coverage, also find multi-swatch memorabilia cards in Rookie Reflections, Patch Trio, Gridiron Gear and Talented Trios.
– Look for 1 Printing Plate autograph per case on average.