2019 XR Football Case Random Teams #21
Out of stock
- Break Type
Random Teams – Participants names and team names are entered into the randomizer on random.org… The lists are then randomized individually dependent on a roll of the dice. Both lists are then copied and pasted into a spread sheet. The participant on the left is matched with the corresponding team on the right. All cards pulled for that team belong to the owner.
This Break Qualifies for the NFL Shield Bounty Promo!
If your team hits a Full Size Shield in this case break you will win the bounty reward of Firehand Points. If there is no Shield pulled in this break the bounty will increase by $50 for the next NFL Shield Promo break.
**Check the Marquee at the top of the site for current Bounty Prize Total.
Youtube Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Youtube
Breakers.tv Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Breakers
Break Type: Random Teams Case (15 Boxes)
Total Spots: 29 – 26 Solo Team Spots & 3 Combos of 2 Teams Each
Minimum Hits: 45 Autograph or Memorabilia Cards + Base (All Cards Ship)
Configuration: 8 boxes per case. 4 pack per box. 4 cards per pack.
– XR delivers again in 2019! Each case will pack a one-of-one Patch Autograph, on average! Find the all-new Rookie Xcellence Autograph Swatches insert, featuring Kyler Murray, Dwayne Haskins, Daniel Jones, Nick Bosa, Josh Jacobs and DK Metcalf!
– Find some the most unique one-of-one patch autos of the 2019 season. Find autographs that feature pieces from NFL Shields, Nike patches, team logos, draft hats, shoes, gloves and footballs.
– Each box includes 2 autos and 1 memorabilia card, on average. One of your autographs is guaranteed to be a Rookie Autograph Jersey and the other will be either a rookie, veteran, or retired autograph. Each box will also include 1 Jumbo Swatch or Triple Swatch jersey card, 1 insert, 4 parallels, 4 base, and 2 rookies.
– Search for 1/1 NFL Shields of some of the top players in the NFL!
– Find new inserts in Rookie Xcellence Patch Autographs, Rookie XL Swatch Autographs, Rookie XL Materials and X-Ponential Potential!
– 2 Autos
– 1 Memorabilia
– 4 Parallels