- You cannot add "2022 Panini Three and Two Baseball Hobby 10 Box Case Random Teams #7" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
2020 Diamond Kings Baseball 12 Box Case Random Teams #4
Out of stock
- Break Type
Random Teams – Participants names and team names are entered into the randomizer on random.org… The lists are then randomized individually dependent on a roll of the dice. Both lists are then copied and pasted into a spread sheet. The participant on the left is matched with the corresponding team on the right. All cards pulled for that team belong to the owner.
This Product Is Scheduled To Release On 06/10/20
Youtube Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Youtube
Breakers.tv Live Feed: FirehandCards Live on Breakers
Break Type: Random Teams Case (12 Boxes)
Total Random Team Spots: 27 ~ 24 Solo Team Spots & 3 Combos of 2 Teams Each (TBD)
Minimum Hits: 24 Autograph or Memorabilia Cards, + Inserts, Rookies, & Parallels
*Regular Base Cards do Not Ship
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 12 packs per box. 8 cards per pack.
– Find the first autographed memorabilia cards of the 2020 rookie class in DK Material Signatures!
– Look for DK DeLong and DK 206 cards throughout Diamond Kings, whose design was inspired by past iconic sets
– Legendary memorabilia has long been the calling card for Diamond Kings, so be on the lookout for it in DK Materials, Jersey Kings, Bat Kings, and Diamond Cuts!
– Look for 1 autograph and 1 memorabilia card per box!
– 1 Autograph
– 1 Memorabilia Card
– 3 Framed Parallels
– 12 Inserts