- You cannot add "20/21 Panini One and One Basketball 2 Box Random Teams #30" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
2021 National Treasures Baseball 2 Box Random Teams #2
Out of stock
- Break Type
Random Teams – Participants names and team names are entered into the randomizer on random.org… The lists are then randomized individually dependent on a roll of the dice. Both lists are then copied and pasted into a spread sheet. The participant on the left is matched with the corresponding team on the right. All cards pulled for that team belong to the owner.
This Break Qualifies for the Bat Barrel & Bat Knob Bounty! If you pull a Bat Barrel or Knob card for your team then you win the Bounty in Firehand Credit!
*Check the Marquee on the top of the website for the current bounty prize!
Break Type: Random Teams (2 Boxes)
Total Spots: 28 – 26 Solo Team Spots & 2 Combos (TBD)
Minimum Hits: 16 Autograph or Memorabilia Cards
Configuration: 4 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 8 cards per pack.
National Treasures Baseball takes the game’s top stars and past legends and blends them together to create one of our most highly anticipated launches
of the year!
• Look for one booklet per box, which will feature legendary players from the past and current stars from today!
• Find super prime material from former, current and future star players in Bat Knobs, Bat Nameplates and Cleats.
• One of the most highly sought-after rookie cards we produce, look star
rookies like Dylan Carlson and Yermin Mercedes in Rookie Material Signatures and Rookie Material Signatures 2!
• Look for 8 autographs or memorabilia cards in each box.
– 8 Autographs/Memorabilia Cards Including 1 Booklet