2021 Panini Immaculate Baseball Single Box Random Numbers #74
Out of stock
- Break Type
Random Teams – Participants names and team names are entered into the randomizer on random.org… The lists are then randomized individually dependent on a roll of the dice. Both lists are then copied and pasted into a spread sheet. The participant on the left is matched with the corresponding team on the right. All cards pulled for that team belong to the owner.
One Lucky Participant from this break will win a Factory Sealed 12 Box Case of 2023 Topps Series Two Jumbo HTA Baseball! We will ship the case sealed to you!
The case winner is determined via random draw. (3 Clicks of the randomizer after numbers have been assigned for the break)
Break Type: Random Numbers Single Box
Total Spots: 99 – 1 Random Number from 1 to 99 per spot
Minimum Hits: 6 Autograph or Memorabilia Cards
Configuration: 8 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 6 cards per pack.
– Featuring names like Sandy Koufax, Roberto Clemente and Babe Ruth, find memorabilia from some of the greatest to ever play the game in Legends Material
– Throughout the program, collectors will find autographs paired with numerous types of player memorabilia like hats, jackets and bats.
– Headlined by Cristian Pache and Jo Adell, Rookie Patch Autographs aims to deliever beautiful on-card autographs paired with oversized swatches of prime memorabilia
– Inside boxes of Immaculate, you can find signatures on unique materials like clear acetate and eye-black.
– Find 6 autograph or memorabilia hits per box!
– 4 Autographs Cards
– 2 Memorabilia Cards