2022 Panini Flawless Football 2 Box Case Random Teams #1
23 in stock
- Break Type
Random Teams – Participants names and team names are entered into the randomizer on random.org… The lists are then randomized individually dependent on a roll of the dice. Both lists are then copied and pasted into a spread sheet. The participant on the left is matched with the corresponding team on the right. All cards pulled for that team belong to the owner.
This Break Qualifies for the NFL Shield Bounty Promo!
If your team hits a Full Size Shield in this case break you will win the bounty reward of Firehand Points. If there is no Shield pulled in this break the bounty will increase by $50 for the next NFL Shield Promo break.
**Check the Marquee at the top of the site for current Bounty Prize Total.
Break Type: Random Teams Full Case (2 Boxes)
Total Spots: 30 – 28 Solo Team Spots & 2 Combos:
Bears/Cardinals & Ravens/Browns
Minimum Hits: 20 Autograph or Memorabilia Cards
Configuration: 2 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 10 cards per pack.
– All cards in Flawless are #’d/25 or less and all autographs are on-card or cut autographs.
– Look for 6 on-card autographs, 1 or 2 Gem cards and 2 or 3 Memorabilia cards per box!
– Find new on-card autographed sets with Flawless Frame Signatures, Rookie Frame Signatures, and Champions 2x, 3x and 4x Signatures! Also, be on the lookout for the all-new 1 of 1 Black Diamond parallel!
– Hunt for on-card Rookie Patch Autographs from all the top rookies including Kenny Pickett, Malik Willis, Chris Olave, Christian Watson, and many more!
– Search for the on-card booklet autographs with Rookie Booklets, Veteran Booklets, Signatures Gems, Flawless Duals, Quad NFL Shield Autographs, Super Bowl Gems and Red, White and Blue Autographs!
– 6 On-Card Autos
– 1 or 2 Gems
– 2 or 3 Memorabilia